We are thrilled to introduce BearLax to the Sacramento region! We will be hosting tryouts for BearLax North 2014 on August 23rd at Mather Sports Complex. For HS Graduation Years 2019 and younger, tryouts will take place from 9 am to 11 am. For HS Graduation Years 2018 and older, tryouts will take place from 10:30 am - 1 pm.
For anyone who is interested, we will also be holding info sessions in El Dorado Hills and Granite Bay to provide more information and answer any questions.
· Coaching: Our BearLax North Program Liaison is Lauren Schmidt (Stanford Lacrosse ’11, former Cal Lacrosse Assistant Coach, current BearLax coach and Tenacity10 employee). All Head Coaches will be current or former college lacrosse players.
· Practices: Folsom Lake College or Mather Sports Center starting in September
· Teams and Age Groups: U11, U13, U15, High School. Potential for 1 High School team and teams per graduating class of 2018, 2019, 2020/2021
· Tournaments: Santa Barbara Fall Brawl and Bonanza Tournaments (Sacramento, Cherry Island fields), and for some teams the Palm Springs Sandstorm tournament will be an option.
· Developmental Track: 20 training sessions between September and January designed for players who either can’t commit to travel or do not make the tournament squad.
· College Counseling: Included for all BearLax members in 9th grade and older.
2015 Member Year
· Tryouts in February
· Practice and playing season- late April/May through January 2016
· 5 mandatory tournaments per team included in the membership fee
· Other things included in membership: practices, practice gear, coaches’ travel and pay, college counseling
Once again El Dorado girls Lightspeed has another outstanding summer tournament season. Last weekend our girls U13 and U15 teams both advanced to the championship games undefeated at the Pacific Highlight in Danville. Both Ending 5-1 for the tournament. Great weekend El Dorado Hills Girls Lacrosse!